I totally made this up, but it's one of my favorite things to eat right now. Probably not as healthy as I should be eating, but give me a break, I'm pregnant!
Chicken Wraps
Breaded chicken strips (get from the freezer section)
Tortillas
Cheese - grated
Lettuce
Avocados
Ranch dressing
Depending on how many I am making, is what I cook for the chicken. I usually make 2 wraps and I usually cook 2-3 strips. Fully bake the strips, until crispy and cut into pieces/strips (I'm sure you could use grilled chicken to make them not as fattening). Warm your tortilla until it's soft, I warm mine on a cast iron skillet, but the microwave works too. Place strips of chicken in the middle of the tortilla in a line, add ranch dressing. How much you use is up to you, I personally like a lot, but too much makes them gooey and somewhat over powering. Next add the grated cheese, lettuce and avocado. I like to top the lettuce with a little more ranch just so there is ranch throughout the wrap. Wrap up and enjoy!
If you try this and you find other toppings that you like, leave a comment and tell me what you use. The variety would be a nice change!
1 comment:
ooh--I'm gonna try this. Sounds yummy!
Post a Comment