Sorry I don't have a picture for these, but they were awesome! Try them, try them, you will see!
Cinnamon Streusel Muffins
Streusel Topping:
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
3 tbsp. butter - soft
a handful of nuts - optional *
Muffins:
2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup butter - melted
1 tsp. vanilla
1 egg - beaten
Mix together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients. Mix together the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour into well. Mix. Put in muffin tins. Mix together the streusel ingredients and sprinkle on top of muffin batter in cups. Bake at 400 for 18-20 minutes until golden.
*I made these with and without nuts and I thought they were better with the nuts. I used pecans, but I'm sure you could use walnuts, or even chopped almonds.
No comments:
Post a Comment