Friday, November 28, 2008

Slow Cooker Lasagna

I use to make this weekly. I recently made this again and it was a big hit--as always. Add a side salad and breadsticks for a complete meal

8 Lasagna noodles uncooked
1 lb. Ground beef browned and drained
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 28 oz. Jar spaghetti sauce
1/3 c. water
15 oz ricotta cheese
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese

Add the Italian seasoning to browned ground beef. In a separate bowl combine spaghetti sauce and water.

In slow cooker layer as follows: ½ noodles (just break to fit-it doesn't have to look pretty)
½ ground beef
½ sauce
½ ricotta cheese (spread over like you are frosting a cake)
Sprinkle ½ the mozzarella cheese

REPEAT THE LAYERS with remaining ingredients.

Cover and cook on low heat 4-5 hours. DON'T Overcook.

1 comment:

Angie Prusse said...

Wow! This sounds AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. I am definately going to have to try this!