If I'm not anything, I'm crazy. I have decided to start another blog. This isn't going to be like my other blog, this is actually just for recipes. I have discovered that I enjoy cooking and frequently go looking for new recipes. So, I thought I'd have a place to share them with everyone. I also want to make this a community blog. If you would like to be added and be able to post your own recipes, just comment and I will send you an email request. Hope you enjoy. Happy cooking!
2 comments:
Count me in! I can't guarantee how often I'll post, but it sounds like fun! And I love the Calvin and Hobbes. :)
Bring on the deep fried everything! Unfortunately it's not on my diet :(
I was reminded of how creepy the hands look on the chef. They look so out of place while all the rest of the muppets have the cartoonish padded hands.
AND, you are a crazy woman! Hide the scissors! Kay's blogging.
bon appetite from NEAZ
Post a Comment