Finally, just what this blog needs! An ooey-gooey bad-for-you recipe. Though not deep-fried, it does include chocolate...
These are our family's favorite cookies. Unfortunately, cookies don't settle in my pregnant stomach, so I haven't made them for a long time. JuJu asked me the other day if we could make cookies, and I told her yes, after the baby's born and I can enjoy them, too.
They are still super-tasty with just semi-sweet chocolate chips, but the five chips make them [drool] oh-so-yummy. Enjoy!
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs (add one at a time)
1 tsp. vanilla - BEAT
2 cups flour
1 cup oats
2 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
CHIPS: Milk Chocolate, Semisweet, Peanut Butter, Vanilla, and Butterscotch. (about 1/4 cup of each kind)
Bake: 350 Degrees for 10-12 minutes
Yield: 4 ½ dozen
1 comment:
Wow, those sound good! Now that's the kind of reciepe that needs to be on here. Mmmm... I love chocolate....
Post a Comment