My sister Jenny made this salad while we were camping and it was awesome so I thought I'd share.
Asian Chicken Salad
*Cut Greens - Ice Berg Lettuce, Green Leaf Lettuce, Spinach, etc...
*Mandarin Oranges - small can
*Chicken - She used canned chicken but I would think that you could use grilled/breaded/pan fried and get the same effect
*Wontons - Cut into strips and fried
*Soy Ginger Dressing - She said she got her bottle from Wal-mart but I'm thinking that any Asian/Oriental flavor would work and even give variety
Mix greens, chicken and some/half of the wontons in a bowl and toss with dressing. Then add the oranges and the rest of the wontons.
I didn't use measurements because it's the kind of thing you just estimate and make it how you like it. But try it, it was awesome!
2 comments:
yum... this sounds good
Oh it is good!! Even my non-salad eater, Noshoes, eats this!
Post a Comment